How can I become a patient in need of medical marijuana?

Re: How can I become a "patient" in need of medical marijuana?

hey wassup everybody i wanted to get my medical marijuana license... i live in southern california... do i jus take like some medical history to Pacific Support Services An mAke An Appointment pay 150....do u kno if its like a for sure thing that u will aquire the cannabis card??? i have sports related injurys and insomnia..or is there some hidden info i should know about.... new to 420 times Thanks everybody !!!!!

Corporaten45 said:
What types of chronic pain would allow you to be entitled to medical marijuana? and how long is the jail time if your caught growing ?

The answer to your questions are as follows.

1. What type of chronic pain would allow you to be entitled to medical marijuana.

None of us out here can answer that question for you. However, the many doctors in the state of California who can make that determination for you can be found by contacting the local NORML chapter to your area.

2. How long is the jail time if you are caught growing?

Again, not a question that a lot of us out here can answer, however, the general rule right now is, if you have your paperwork, and you are not growing 80 zillion plants and selling them to kindegarders, local authorities will pretty much leave you alone. Basic rule to follow, don't assume that little piece of paper is a flag to wave at every narc officer you see just for fun, but if you ever do find yourself looking at a badge while taking a hit or with a plant in your window, it will more than likely save your ass from a ticket, or worse. Low profile is the best policy... :Rasta:

grav1 said:
hey wassup everybody i wanted to get my medical marijuana license... i live in southern california... do i jus take like some medical history to Pacific Support Services An mAke An Appointment pay 150....do u kno if its like a for sure thing that u will aquire the cannabis card??? i have sports related injurys and insomnia..or is there some hidden info i should know about.... new to 420 times Thanks everybody !!!!!

Nothing is a sure thing, but if you have a legitimate medical issue, such as you described, you shouldn't (in my personal opinion) have much of a problem. Basically, take whatever documentation you have for your injury, or if you have been taking medications, go to your pharmacy and ask for a printout and take that with you.:Rasta:

Eviltim have you been reading my post you took the words right out of my mouth. Yea the best thing you can do when gonig to meet witht he doctor is to bring documented history of whats wrong with you or to bring in that list fromthe pharmacy the latter is what i did and i really didnt have much problems

Spliff Twister said:
Eviltim have you been reading my post you took the words right out of my mouth. Yea the best thing you can do when gonig to meet witht he doctor is to bring documented history of whats wrong with you or to bring in that list fromthe pharmacy the latter is what i did and i really didnt have much problems

Neither did I.. I took in my pharmacy list showing things like 240 percocet a month, elevil, soma, etc etc etc and he basically just asked me like two questions and didn't even bother to do a physical. He told me anyone taking that much medication should be a MMJ patient (hell I thought I should be a poster child)

Since I have had my reccomendation, I take probably 1/3 the amount of prescription meds I used to, mostly the ones that helped me sleep at night.

Anyone that says MMJ is nothing but a legal way to smoke and has no medical benefits at all I can say first hand is full of.. well.. you get the idea..
:Rasta:

I've been reading about this and was wondering how do you become a patient that legally can buy weed/medical marijuana??? And would it be allowed in ohio

Sorry man, Ohio doesnt take kindly to medical marijuana... At least not yet... :smokin:

man all u cali people r so lucky im in PA i cant do crap and government says there r plenty of other things u can have yet i go to doctors that dont help (one actually said "well yea, of course ur gonna be in pain this was a pretty bad injury and u wont be able to do much of anything with that leg besides walk") fuck the fda theyre just makin money for these phram comps research has been out for several years now saying if the fda went over all the drugs they passed in the past most of them wouldnt make it thru the trials...one of their main examples is tylenol they say the benefit to risk factor is too great it can reak havic on your kidneys and your liver. basically with any condition your doc has the option to choose which med will most properly suit ur needs unless they think its MMJ in which case u can just use the other ones or go piss off and stop bothering the gov bc suddenly u dont have the authority to tell sum1 in my case wat helps ur pain, if it helps it helps theres no discussion even if one dude comes forward and says yea ummm when i drink coke from a twisty straw my arm stops hurt then that dude should by all means be able to drink coke from a twisty-straw basically im in a bad mood and dont have any green to help with my leg. besides we already have medicinal forms of all the other drugs -
heroin-oxycodoneand other forms of opiates
speed-adderall and adhd meds
whippits- NO2 at the dentists office
inhalents-....well ur just retarded if ur sniffin glue or paint thinner
all the other drugs have a representative in the pharmacy and now theyre all gangin up and making fun of marijuana bc she still has to be sold in alleys and in that drug dealers really nice cool looking car (but if u touch anything he flips out even if u no more about the car than him , and hes just being a duche bc hes mad u suckered him down to a lower price bc ur just so damn loveable and when he runs out he nos he has to come to u for sum and then u get to be the giant duche)....< that may just happen with me and my friends lol

Sorry man, Ohio doesnt take kindly to medical marijuana... At least not yet... :smokin:

Sorry about that^^ When I wrote that I didnt think their was any other posts.. But now Looking threw it, I see that pinch or someone above him actually put something saying that ohio does allow a legal defense if you have a docter recommending it.. I had no idea Ohio had that, Norml doesnt show anything about it??

I can tell you for sure Colorado does, and that I'm smoking a huge bubbler bowl right now of medicinal diesel. :smokin:

"Marijuana has a high potential for abuse, has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States, and has a lack of accepted safety for use under medical supervision," the statement said. "Furthermore, there is currently sound evidence that smoked marijuana is harmful."

so painkillers and sleep aids and other sedatives arent being overly abused? I have PTSD (served 4 years in the Marine Corps two deployments to Iraq)...and I cant use anything that prescribe me here in North Carolina because of my job. I smoke a lil in the morning and a lil before I go to bed. And as far as the smoked marijuana is harmful...vaporize it?!

That's absolutely idiotic. People can use MJ for medical purposes, but it's illegal to buy?!
HUH??? :hmmmm:

L o u i s i a n a

Bill approved: July 1991

Current status: Still in effect

Highlights: Allows licensed physicians to prescribe marijuana in the cases of glaucoma, cancer chemotherapy, and spastic quadriplegia; makes no provisions for marijuana supply

Bottom line: weak law.. find a licensed doc that'll sign you up and good luck cause there is no provision for a source of medical cannabis. Though you may use it, it's illegal to buy it.. does this make sense?

Back
Top Bottom