How can I stop the smell of my smoking?

If your willing to spend money you can get a ozone generator. that will get rid of ANY smell in a bedroom or closet.

You really don't want to run ozone into a living area. From Wikipedia on Ozone, "Exposure to ozone and the pollutants that produce it has been linked to premature death, asthma, bronchitis, heart attack, and other cardiopulmonary problems. According to scientists with the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), susceptible people can be adversely affected by ozone levels as low as 40 ppb."

a toilet paper role, a couple dryer sheets, and a rubberband to hold it together. when you blow the smoke through, the dryer sheets act like a filter the smoke smells like fresh laundry. no b.s. it works

that is cool

water filtered weed

im going to try it
at my dads place will be a great test for it

Real easy!, real quick!

1. Empty toilet paper roll

2. Dryer sheets

3. Stuff sheets inside roll

4. Exhale smoke threw the dryer sheet- toilet paper roll.

All you will smell is downey freshness >=)

one cannot stop the smell of his smoking....one can try using incense to mask the smell... Old hippie remedy.

wrong!!! Its time to open your mind to the possibilitys my friend!! And read my post just above this one! ;)

preprodigy said:
Real easy!, real quick!

1. Empty toilet paper roll

2. Dryer sheets

3. Stuff sheets inside roll

4. Exhale smoke threw the dryer sheet- toilet paper roll.

All you will smell is downey freshness >=)

Doesn't work on sticky bud

Vaporize.

There is some pretty dope information and ideas on keeping the smoke sessions smell proof. If you guys haven't heard of the canfinder app, you all would make great post. Just a heads up. My own personal way of smell proofing my smoke sessions especially inside for the winter time is opening up a few containers of Ona Gel. Crack a window slightly and face it so that the fan is blowing outside. Next inhale the chronic and exhale into the fan and let the good vibes continue and the pungent odor mellow.

What I did when I was young and had to worry about my Mom finding out was to exhale into a pillow. You take the pillowcase off first because each time you exhale into the pillow it leaves a mark. The pillow absorbs the smoke very well. This method is perfect for a one-hitter situation, not for smoking joints, obviously. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom