How can I stop the smell of my smoking?

I think if I was really worried about the smell of consuming cannabis - and I couldn't vaporize or consume some sort of edible - I'd fill a tube of some kind, even just the one from a roll of paper towels or toilet paper, with crushed activated charcoal, put something over each end that'd hold the carbon inside the tube but allow air to pass, and use a bowl with a lid, then blow my hits through the tube.

Take a toilet paper roll the cardboard part not tissue take a fabric bounce sheet and elastic around one end to keep the bounce sheet in place and light up and blow through toilet paper roll .

Will greatly help reduce smell.

There is some pretty dope information and ideas on keeping the smoke sessions smell proof. If you guys haven't heard of the canfinder app, you all would make great post. Just a heads up. My own personal way of smell proofing my smoke sessions especially inside for the winter time is opening up a few containers of Ona Gel. Crack a window slightly and face it so that the fan is blowing outside. Next inhale the chronic and exhale into the fan and let the good vibes continue and the pungent odor mellow.

Ons us another good product off eBay amazon ..

I just run 4 inch ducting into the grow tent. When I smoke I simply turn on the exhaust fan/carbon filter, breath the smoke out into the ducting, and it gets filtered through the carbon filter. Eliminates 90% of the odor.

...while the tar and other combustion byproducts in the smoke slowly but surely coat your plants' leaves' stomata, lol?

I guess it beats blowing tobacco smoke into your grow space. Maybe (at least the average cigarette includes a filter ;) ).

But plants probably don't need to transpire water or to perform gas exchange, just like we don't need to be able to sweat on a hot day or breathe :rofl:.

Unless you meant that you ran ducting through your grow space and directly into your carbon filter setup in such a way that the air bypassed your general grow space environment and the plants contained within it, of course. In which case I misunderstood your post, and offer my apologies for having done so.

...while the tar and other combustion byproducts in the smoke slowly but surely coat your plants' leaves' stomata, lol?
The ducting goes straight to the carbon filter. The open end is pressed against the filter and the smoke never makes it to the grow area. It get moved out immediately. Give me some credit bro, I think these things through.:)

Lol, cool.

The Phantom Smoke-Eater
How can I stop the smell of my smoking? Must be quick, easy and reliable...> The Phantom Smoke-Eater. This DIY anti-smell smoking device is useful for removing any telltale smoking smells.

Advantage: EASY to make and VERY RELIABLE!

YOU WILL NEED
# Scissors
# A sock
# A plastic bottle (at least 600ml, can be up to 2L)
# Box(s) of dryer sheets (also called bounce sheets)

STEP 1.
Cut the base off the bottle.

STEP 2.
Stuff the bottle with AS MANY dryer sheets as can be fitted.
As a rule of thumb, 25 sheets should fit a 600ml bottle. Obviously, a 2L bottle will require a few more boxes of sheets. Fit as many sheets as you can! Go nuts!

STEP 3.
Place the sock over the bottle, starting at the base of the bottle so that only the mouth-piece is poking out the top of the sock. This prevents the particles from the sheets making a mess and adding to the stealth, as the freshly smelling particles don't escape and can still help filter smoke even when stuck on the inside of the sock. The sock also stops the bounce sheets from blowing out the bottom of the pop bottle.

STEP 4.
Take a hit of weed (its better than you use a 'single hitter' like a bong, or a smoke-less pipe) and blow the smoke from your lungs, into the mouth-piece of the smoke-eater. Smoke will come out the other end... DONT WORRY! this smoke smells sweet, like newly dried clothes (funny that)!!

AND YOU ARE DONE!

**I also recommend spraying some Odor Neutralizing spray to mask any escaping bong odors that might linger.
I'm going do this.
Leave it to heads to come up with DIY ideas like this .. genius.

Why don't you just use a vaporizer? It's healthy too.
I have the volcanoe, but I also have the Starry Max. And to be honest, the Starry max is awesome. I never use my volcanoe anymore. The Starry is also portable and stealthy :)
Vaping weed produces a different odour. It's not pungent like weed, and doesn't linger.
Cheers

Why don't you just use a vaporizer? It's healthy too.
I have the volcanoe, but I also have the Starry Max. And to be honest, the Starry max is awesome. I never use my volcanoe anymore. The Starry is also portable and stealthy :)
Vaping weed produces a different odour. It's not pungent like weed, and doesn't linger.
Cheers
I ordered a x starry because of what you said. Man should be here in the next couple days. I'm looking forward to trying it

I got the vaporizer and tried it several times. It's kind of has a funny taste to it which is different than a marijuana taste. I don't know if that's how the vaporizers work or not.

I got the vaporizer and tried it several times. It's kind of has a funny taste to it which is different than a marijuana taste. I don't know if that's how the vaporizers work or not.
Yes, I've always found that the vaporizer really brings out the flavour in a way that smoking can't. I also find that the intensity of the high is less when I vape. That's why now I usually only vape if I'm in a hotel or someplace similar. If I'm home I'd rather smoke because it's just a better experience.

Yes, I've always found that the vaporizer really brings out the flavour in a way that smoking can't. I also find that the intensity of the high is less when I vape. That's why now I usually only vape if I'm in a hotel or someplace similar. If I'm home I'd rather smoke because it's just a better experience.
I only have one strain currently to test the flavor with. Do the flavors change with different strains? I like the idea of being able to take the vaporizer places and not alert anybody to what you're doing

Back
Top Bottom