How close to harvest would you say these are?

bahzero

Today is day 52 of flower and planned to start flushing at the beginning of the week. The majority trichomes are cloudy after checking with my loupe and maybe like 5% amber overall the whole plant.

DSC00195.JPG
DSC00199.JPG

about 10% amber trichomes is the standard answer. you still have a few white pistils happening as well, so you have a bit of a late build on the table. do you get the final two week bud swell in your grows ? i always watch for that as it adds about a third more weight to the finish.

very few if any believe in an end flush here.

Today is day 52 of flower and planned to start flushing at the beginning of the week. The majority trichomes are cloudy after checking with my loupe and maybe like 5% amber overall the whole plant.
Your close, at 7 weeks, depending on how much amber you want. @bluter brings up the swelling of the buds which takes place towards the end. If it has already started maybe another week to 10 days to finish up. The photos help but it sometimes can be hard to tell since we are not there looking and watching the plant every day;).

If you are growing in a natural soil the flushing might be nothing more than extra work that will accomplish little. If it is a soil-less mixture then a flush might get rid of a salt buildup and maybe speed up the final bud swelling.

Your close, at 7 weeks, depending on how much amber you want. @bluter brings up the swelling of the buds which takes place towards the end. If it has already started maybe another week to 10 days to finish up. The photos help but it sometimes can be hard to tell since we are not there looking and watching the plant every day;).

If you are growing in a natural soil the flushing might be nothing more than extra work that will accomplish little. If it is a soil-less mixture then a flush might get rid of a salt buildup and maybe speed up the final bud swelling.
I have noticed some swelling on colas, I figure they would have snapped if they didn't get support or tied down. I'm growing in ocean forest soil in 5 gallon fabric pot and some 1 gallon pots. Here's an overall pic of the mother plant: White Widow x ACDC. I don't have updated pics of the 1 gallon clones atm until my light come back up.

DSC00194.JPG

Back
Top Bottom