How close to harvest?

Charmanderrr

669DA407-4C51-4292-9757-0A82D2651C0B.jpeg
image.jpg

I was just hoping to get some thoughts on how close these look to everyone else since this is my first time harvesting on my own. Another thing making it tricky is this is a Nevilles Haze auto I topped. Because of that It’s half the size of the canopy so it’s not getting enough light anymore.
with some hairs still white are they still another week out or so?
762B4CF8-1DF5-4914-87E0-59248B5D64DF.jpeg

Thanks. I don’t have the little handheld microscope thingy. Are there any other good ways to gauge it?
Seems like you have a good camera or camera phone ,,,, sturdy your arm on something so you are not shaking well taking the photo , then turn your fans off for the photo so the plant is not dancing , then you will be able to see better then any fancy microscope it's 2021 brother I still can't believe people use those ,,,, I can see good just zooming in on your photo !
..... don't get discouraged the longer you are able to go the better in my opinion especially with a Haze,,,,, I've noticed buds plump up the most the final days! And people harvest before they reach maximum plump! , some people watch the hairs and wait till they are all orange , but I think you should just hold off and keep letting that Haze plump on some weight brother Charmanderrr

I just asked my brother this same question (he used to live on a big weed farm) he said my phone should be good enough to zoom in for pictures of the trichome colors. He said it might just need some lighting for an adequate picture.
Lol I typed this before I even saw your message but ya thank you for the input comrade HashFart. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom