How could i add extra flavor to my buds ?

Strain Hunter

What i mean is if i where to add a type of flavouring to the nute solution of my mother system, say lemon juice for an example, would my cuttings and buds of these mothers over time aquire the sent and taste of the lemon, i know lemon juice is extreamly acidy and dont know what efect it would have on the plants, maybe a less abersive flavouring could work, give is a shout and let is know your thoughts on this 1, cheers:grinjoint:

I have heard of people curing with orange peels in the jar with the bud, and other things along the lines of that. I've never done it or seen it done to see if it actually makes a difference, but it's something to look into.

I agree I like a change of taste,I have used cinnamon sticks in the jar gives it taste. I have 3 seedlings started and about 6" tall and soon will go in the closet so I can bloom out this crop......strands are..

Pure Power Plant
Big Buddha Blue Cheese
G13(Haze)xNY Diesel

I'll be like a kid in the candy store......

Going to be tasty.....lol:roorrip:

I think the best way to get the full flavor of any strain is to flush it for the last two weeks with the best water you have access to.

If you get a very complex flavored strain to start with you can adjust the taste by the day you harvest, like master kush, blueberry, some strains of northern lights and Bull Rider to an extent. These are just what I am familiar with I'm sure there is a multitude of others. Flavor is also changing thru out the curing process. Pieces of fruit rine in stash jars are good for moisture for over dried bud. It does add a slight hint of flavor to bud..

I was realy talking about creating a new flavoured strain not just adding extra aromas to dry bud but i get the point, but could i theroaectaly, add say passion fruit flavouring to my mother feed and the cuttings of this mother would end up flowering buds with the aroma of passion fruit along side my chronic tastes eg : "Passion Fruit Chronic"
Oh just 1 more thing does anyone know how they got the flavouring in the Lemon Skunk, Blueberry and so on, would love to create a flavoured strain of my own, but how is the big question, can anyone help, cheers
Peace

Back
Top Bottom