How do you all deal with it?

Wise Owl

Whats up everyone. I just started my first growing attempt a couple weeks ago and the hopefully girls are a couple inches or so now. And already im so fuckin anxious to see how these suckers turn out. I almost cant stand it.It's pretty bad when my boss catches me just standing there when im daydreaming about how i hope they turn out and whatnot when i've got tons of shit to do. So i was just wonderin if any other growers out there cant stand the wait as much as me, and what do you do in the meantime to deal with it.

Deal with it? exactly! Patience is a virtue, the more patience one has the the greater the reward!!!!!!!!!

yea it really does suck, exspecially when you are a outdoor grower, it takes time and a lot of patience, in the mean time why don't ya go and buy some weed from somebody you know if ya can.

With my job and all my bills i have to pay i can usually only afford an 8th a week. and when you have 20 or so stoner friends always wanting to get high that 8th usually lasts me a day, MAYBE a day and a half. so 7 other days of the week im bored out of my mind, taking care of the ladies.

^^^ you should tell your friends to chip in once in a while

Back
Top Bottom