How good is this Aeroflo 36 Aeroponic system

never used it myself, but hear great things. areoponics is the best form of hydroponics. the roots are lightly misted in micro fine droplets that allows the plant to easily absorb the nutrients. this results in fast growth and higher yielding.

I think i am going to buy this baby tomorrow.Thank you for the info..I have used a ebb and flow table for about 5 years.But i want to try something new.Wish me luck.

good luck man. ebb and flows work good too, but areoponics is awesome. let us know how it goes. tell us what you think about the product and what it did for your grow.

This time i think i am going to grow 36 2ft tall plants instead of 12 6ft tall plants with a 1000w light.But what kind of PURPLE plants should i grow indoors that would be good to grow short and grow fast in this type of system... :cool: :Rasta:

I am from Cali and all my friends keep talking about this Purple called granddaddy.It is hella good.Nice taste and heavy high....I wish i could find out what the real stran is...... :goof: :tommy: :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom