How good is White Widow?

Im growing a White Widow crosed with a Super Skunk at the moment. I think the strain will not let you down in any way. Got the seed from a Dutch mate of mine. It is an up high and quite flavoursome. I think some of the couchlock is taken away by the skunk cross but that can only be all good!!!!

White Widow crossed with Super Skunk is the Great White Shark (Greenhouse seed company), I'm in the 4th week of flowering of that strain and it lives up to the hype, fast grower, big buds EVERYWHERE!!!!!

White Widow crossed with Super Skunk is the Great White Shark (Greenhouse seed company), I'm in the 4th week of flowering of that strain and it lives up to the hype, fast grower, big buds EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Contempt pryor to investigation leaves us in everlasting ignorance:smokin:

if you like white widow check out my journal tell me what you think...
and i have yet to try it either but will very shortly
:cool:

I am looking for a strain that will kill my pain, but still let me function. White Widow may be the one I go with.

I think that due to so many variants and seedbanks and crosses, the strains going to be very different everywhere!

100% agree!

but the white widow i had (not sure where the beans came from) would deffinetly not let you function after a few puffs, this stuff was strong! made me forget about my pains. sometimes the only way to know what works for you is to try it all :grinjoint:

I watched the grow journal on the greenhouse seeds co. site (one of the sites sponsors),and when you go directly into their site and click on the White Widow strain,it will show a plant being grown from start to finish and at the start of the video they claim to be the ORIGINAL CREATORS OF WHITE WIDOW and that ALL OTHER CO> STOLE their strain,,,.though dutch passion has the same pic as greeenhouse,when showing what their ww is,,WHO REALLY CREATED WHITE WIDOW ???? anyone really know?

My favorite to grow, When done correctly, The high is more like a certain chemical instead of weed. Just be sure that within 20 minutes of smoking that you have a place where you can be high with no problems because you will be F'd up for sure. I would really like the Hash made from WW. <--Never tried. Enjoy..

photo_13_59.JPG
this is sum of my white widow buds,b i am i widow maker i solely grow white widow now it cant be beat there are alot as good but not better.(in my opinion) of course

I grew a WW once and had to off all of it cause it sent me into full blown panic attacks. The stuff is potent as hell and if cut early can give you heart racing, palpatation panic fits... I dont like it but if you like that racy stuff it does the job.

Decent yield and good tasting strain. Not hard to grow and seems to like humidity very much.. Colas have a nice size and long last effect without feeling tired.. A very good way to start your day...

Back
Top Bottom