How hard would it be...?

Caber1

To sort the ongoing/finished journals into folders based on not only the growing area,ie:eek:utdoor,closet,normal room, but also the growing medium,ie:hydro/dirt.

Not that I don't love to read all the stories.
It's just that someone looking for specific information on his chosen way would find it easier to just be able to go to that area where like minded individuals are growing like him.
Again an example would be all the people growing in closets. And then you could divide that into hydro and dirt. And so on.

Is it doable?

You can custom-sort them yourself. Just go to your User Control Panel and click on the link on the left for Edit Subscriptions. Then simply subscribe to all of the journals that are of interest to you and pick which "folder" you wish them to be in.

I bet half the people that are members here don't even use the folders option and it's a shame because there are many threads here worthy of reference but putting 1500 different threads into the same generic "subscriptions" folder wouldn't be very helpful.

Hey STAFF, why not make a sticky somewhere explaning the use & benefit of setting up folders? If it was seen by and proven helpful to a handful of users it would be worth doing and I bet the number of people would be FAR higher than a handful!

Thanks Tortured I'll see if I can make it work.

Back
Top Bottom