How long after H.S.T to flip into flower?

Terpygenetics

I topped two of my ladies last Saturday and was wondering how long I should wait to flip to 12/12? This is my first grow and definitely do not want to increase the chance of getting hermies. I feel like I finally got everything dialed in this past week and they are the healthiest they have been.
3D464406-B997-40CD-8C32-1C36761E7689.jpeg

That choice is up to you... you can wait to top them again or send them to bloom as soon as they are mature enough to be able to handle it. Are you seeing any pistils yet? Any alternating nodes? Maturity usually happens around weeks 4-5. I like to make sure I am seeing pistils before sending a plant to the bloom room... its not like its a race.

Check out my current grow... I have topped each plant 10 or 12 times now... but they still are not big enough to send to bloom for my needs.

That choice is up to you... you can wait to top them again or send them to bloom as soon as they are mature enough to be able to handle it. Are you seeing any pistils yet? Any alternating nodes? Maturity usually happens around weeks 4-5. I like to make sure I am seeing pistils before sending a plant to the bloom room... its not like its a race.

Check out my current grow... I have topped each plant 10 or 12 times now... but they still are not big enough to send to bloom for my needs.
Thanks never heard of alternating nodes until now. I think one of my ladies that I l.s.t has that. In the pic below. And cool I am going to check out your journal now for a reference.
7F00AB08-CFE2-4EBC-8BFD-FA09A12C2FA7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom