How long do you flush coco for personally? And 48 hours darkness before chop?

celticlyle

Hey guys I am looking to gather some info to make a choice for myself.
I have 2 questions here that you may be able to help with;

-How long do you personally flush coco coir and perlite (70/30 ratio) with ( ADVANCED NUTRIENTS FEEDING LINE )
-Do you leave the girls in 24/48/72 hours of darkness in the final days of flush to get the resin production going before you chop?

Answers greatly appreciated, Have as good end to the weeknd :thumb: :snowboating: :yummy:

Anybody else? I am now into the final 5 days before harvest. ANY input would be very much so greatly appreciated! So far I am going for this method;

Currently sitting between 24-25c 12/12 at 40% RH

- I will have had 7 days of Ph'd 5.6 - 5.8 distilled water daily after a full flush of Ph'd water with at least the same amount of liters going into the flush as per their pot sizes (16L) by this Friday coming. So at least 20 litres went through their 16l pots ( run off was and still is clear )
I was going to plunge them into darkness for 48 hours too before I chop and hang them whole as as per my research so far I can see this is the best for the long dry 10-14 days dry so i can preserve as much taste,smell,terps as possible, I was then going to jar it up with 62% or 58% Boveda packs (2OZ a jar) with x8 GRAM Boveda packs.
I am going for minimum 2 week cure and then start smoking it as i will have it for a while and the rest will cure for longer as i keep it ..ANY suggestions or input welcome this is only a loose plan I have constructed myself

Back
Top Bottom