How long do you think?

Complete respect mate!! And soil work ya plant is looking really good!! no hard feelings on the jacked thread mate. Im new to forums and I wouldn't even know how to Start or post a journal for advice.
I didn't intentionally mean to cause any problems with anyone ... Take care
All gpod the bruv :)

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Complete respect mate!! And soil work ya plant is looking really good!! no hard feelings on the jacked thread mate. Im new to forums and I wouldn't even know how to Start or post a journal for advice.
I didn't intentionally mean to cause any problems with anyone ... Take care

Hi Water Flutes,
It's never intentional man, Didn't mean to sound like an old man! :thumb: Btw I think you are in the 2nd week of pistils in your plant. If you have a feeding schedule I would start giving it the extra P/K Same for you Soilwork. Both of your plants look around the same flowering time, but Soilwork's look Indica Dom while WaterFlutes looks very Sativa dom. If ya'll are chillin we can do a side by side comparison with both of ya'll.

Btw: how-make-grow-journal.html Here is all the info you should need Water Flutes. You got the hang of posting pictures and that's usually the troubling part. Keep on growing your amazing plants ya'll :goodjob::thanks:

Thanks man for the reply and yeah I'm starting to use these....
Do you have a suggestion for another product or is this ok?

420-magazine-mobile329215568.jpg

Thanks man for the reply and yeah I'm starting to use these....
Do you have a suggestion for another product or is this ok?

420-magazine-mobile329215568.jpg

I wouldn't use that for flowering since it's a chemical fertilizer. If you have a home depot or a garden center near you. Check out Dr.Earths or Burpees just look for one with a 1-3-2 ratio I believe. Anything organic will be a life saver :thumb:. I use Happy Frog which is at my hydro store pretty much the same thing as Dr.Earth. The Fruit and Flower one I use has a ratio of 5-8-4 (I add molasses for an extra boost.) Mix it into the soil or brew it into a tea for the plants.

If you're low on cash $10-15 will get you a 5lb bag of the Dr.Earth at home depot. It will last at Least 2 Grows, if you have monster plants :cheesygrinsmiley:

To be clear I am not selling or promoting these products, Just don't use that Orchid stuff as it looks Salty and may burn your plants :thanks:

Thanks mate, I'm in Australia so I don't have places you said... Do I want a high P k formula seeing as I'm 4 weeks in flowering

Sent from my E6853 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey there water flute... looking good there in your neighborhood! OK so down in Australia you should be able to find Kelp Meal and worm castings, 1 cup of each into a bucket of water and stir let sit or aerate over night and water in....

To be honest tho the plants look fine.. usually with outdoor soil grow, prepare the hole with organic sources humus and goodies and put in the hole at the beginning of the season then water if needed... good to go. All your plants look fine. I would NOT use the chemical fertilizer on them at this stage.

First off it's not needed as your plants are healthy and happy.
2nd its not needed your plants look healthy and happy!

Can I ask you a question? Ok 2 questions.... why do you think you need to use the fertilizer??

Cheers

Hey there water flute... looking good there in your neighborhood! OK so down in Australia you should be able to find Kelp Meal and worm castings, 1 cup of each into a bucket of water and stir let sit or aerate over night and water in....

To be honest tho the plants look fine.. usually with outdoor soil grow, prepare the hole with organic sources humus and goodies and put in the hole at the beginning of the season then water if needed... good to go. All your plants look fine. I would NOT use the chemical fertilizer on them at this stage.

First off it's not needed as your plants are healthy and happy.
2nd its not needed your plants look healthy and happy!

Can I ask you a question? Ok 2 questions.... why do you think you need to use the fertilizer??

Cheers
Cheers mate and I added Fertiliser ad I thought it helped with yield, bud growth etc... I

Sent from my E6853 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi Water, since you have a harder time getting nutes for your plants I would agree with bobrown and grab yourself some kelpmeal and wormcastings. Your plant will surely eat up all the nutes stored in the earth as it matures (sativas take longer to mature so they need more nutes.) Get some molasses That will help feed the earth

Back
Top Bottom