How long to go guys?

420-magazine-mobile1380727775.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1430586797.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I just want to sniff the picture and imagine the smell and then load a bowl and puff puff. Pass anyone?

Sent from my SM-G935F

3-4 weeks maybe more i generally go by tricombs, especially with sativa it can be a wait but it usually pays off when its at full maturity.

Sent from my SM-G935F

My dad showed me a neat trick with phone cameras, just take a picture and use the zoom to look at your tricombs the more bulbous and cloudy = wait...when the tips start balling up and look more round and have some darker looking its good for harvest.

Sent from my SM-G935F

My dad showed me a neat trick with phone cameras, just take a picture and use the zoom to look at your tricombs the more bulbous and cloudy = wait...when the tips start balling up and look more round and have some darker looking its good for harvest.

Sent from my SM-G935F

Make sure they are all at least cloudy and some are red before cutting down. I aim for 30% reds across the whole plant. Then hang upside down to dry on the stem as it will ripen on the stem a little.

Regarding photography. 12 meg camera and a normal Lense is good enough when zoomed into and viewed on a decent screen. Aim for more pixels and a macro Lense to improve quality.

Id say, and im guessing, a few more weeks. But its critical to watch them close for mold and bud rot if its humid. Ive got my humidity below 40% and temp is around 75f. Its so close...

each to their own and mine to smoke

Oh the input with out the happy ending...the flower was amazing with some undertones of fruit and manure....i can only imagine.

each to their own and mine to smoke

Back
Top Bottom