Been 8 weeks

1shepherd

Its now been 8 weeks since the switch to 12/12 any guesses guys on how much longer i might have to go ?
420-magazine-mobile1040063337.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1981841931.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2089111838.jpg
420-magazine-mobile213078114.jpg
420-magazine-mobile375598189.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

With the sativas I've got going I find that they barely get any amber trichs ever, and what ends up happening if I flower them (even) longer, is that they start to reveg a bit and the buds turn more leafy. To me this plant looks like it's about halfway through flowering, but photos don't tell the whole story so it's just a guess.
At any rate, she'll be done in a month or two I'm pretty sure you can pencil that in your day timer. :thumb:

1st we need to know what strain it is. If the strain is unknown flowering time can be anywhere between 7-12 weeks maybe more depending or grow conditions. Trichomes are the best indicator for when a plant is ready for harvest. Now that 7- 12 week guide is not from the time you flipped but rather from the time you 1st started to see flower development usually after 1-2 weeks after flip. Your plants look wonderful and almost there just a few more weeks and you'll be ready.

It's hard to know from a photo without knowing the strain or seeing a progression of pictures over time. Here is a photo I took tonight of a Thai Stick sativa clone I have in flowering. She will take about 18 weeks to flower- has been in flowering for 9 and 1/2 weeks and has at least 8 more to go. But without knowing the details- this could also be a photo of a shorter flowering strain that was a bit underdeveloped.
image18784.jpeg

With the sativas I've got going I find that they barely get any amber trichs ever, and what ends up happening if I flower them (even) longer, is that they start to reveg a bit and the buds turn more leafy. To me this plant looks like it's about halfway through flowering, but photos don't tell the whole story so it's just a guess.
At any rate, she'll be done in a month or two I'm pretty sure you can pencil that in your day timer. :thumb:

Wait for your ambers 10-30 % some people wait longer. You will never know how good it can be if you crop early. I've left plants for upto 16 weeks to get the ambers.

If your plant says 8 weeks it could be 10 weeks easy. Seed suppliers often say 8 weeks as a marketing tool. Automatics are just as likely to take longer than it says on the packet.

I am flowering a NYC auto at the moment that is supposed to be ready in 55-65 days. I'm at 77 and it's just started to go Amber.

Royal queen seeds seem to be the most accurate, maybe they grow the same way I do?

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think another week at least for this one weasel. I don't see any white pistols developing. Have you tried Vitalink Finale. It is used by itself as a light boost/ripener in the last week. It's also a flush. You should not use it with anything else. I use it when I go over on expected time. Brilliant as it take out the flush guesswork.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Still throwing new white hairs (pistils), prob still drinking plenty of water. When those two items slow down, your close.
In the meantime, LET her grow.

Back
Top Bottom