Clones not looking good - Help

Soilwork

420-magazine-mobile1923014679.jpg

Any ideas was waiting for re veg under 24 hr lights in soil.

Anybody know if they will survive

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well i should say they are not really clones. Theu were clones. Yea heaps of roots. Been rooted for 4 or so weeks. Transplanted 2 weeks into bigger pots uaing the same soil as my out door.

Should i raise the light? About 20-30 cm away atm. Only been giving water.

Maybe ill put in bigger pots this weekend with different soil

I'd say that those lights aren't sufficient, I think it needs a more powerful light source. ( unless there's another light not pictured)

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto
Yea my bad got a t5 above them about 30cm. Might cut the dying leaves of and just wait for new vege.. got s9me seeds coming soon so not too fussed.. but would be happy if at least one took of

Looks like a nute deficiency or light burn or maybe roots are dying or dead.

I would inspect the roots as it could be a nute lockput too.

You could try flushing them and check PH and then start nutes again in two days after flush.. but make sure to water PH water for the day in between starting nutes again and only use 1/4 nutes for a day or two and then slowly increase then in a week to 1/2 nutes to see how they do.

As for lights depends on how hot they are and close they are
.. use the hand technique.. if its to hot for your hand to be under light for a minute then its to hot for the plant = drying out and or light burn.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Looks like a nute deficiency or light burn or maybe roots are dying or dead.

I would inspect the roots as it could be a nute lockput too.

You could try flushing them and check PH and then start nutes again in two days after flush.. but make sure to water PH water for the day in between starting nutes again and only use 1/4 nutes for a day or two and then slowly increase then in a week to 1/2 nutes to see how they do.

As for lights depends on how hot they are and close they are
.. use the hand technique.. if its to hot for your hand to be under light for a minute then its to hot for the plant = drying out and or light burn.

Just been fed water so far ill flush and put into a bigger pot this weekend

K let us know here how they are after a flush and start with 1/4 nutes.

Thanks Xobe will do it tonight. Got a bit of maintenence. Had a stem snap on my outdoor due to strong winds so dealing with that as well

Sweet ill do that, thanks mate. How long does revege take usually.. they are under 24 hr t5.

Okay cool. Its been about a week so hopefully soon. . Ill keep it up flush tonight. Small dose of nutes.. transplant and up pot on sat or sunday.. cross my fingers.

Okay cool. Its been about a week so hopefully soon. . Ill keep it up flush tonight. Small dose of nutes.. transplant and up pot on sat or sunday.. cross my fingers.

Me too will cross mune as well and hope they come back to life for ya.

Me too will cross mune as well and hope they come back to life for ya.

Atm i have them under a t5. I also have a 400 hps/mh light. Would that be better?

Atm i have them under a t5. I also have a 400 hps/mh light. Would that be better?

250w MH would be best the 400w if its a MH would be OK but you will need.to hang it about 18" to 24" away.

Back
Top Bottom