Should I transplant?

Soilwork

Should i put thisbin a bigger pot? Seems to be struggling.. or what it make it worst?

420-magazine-mobile1646126171.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1444887979.jpg

I feel likw it might be root bound.

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You dont transplant if your flowering. That would really mess ish up. Seems fine. Why you think its struggling? It stops growing when you flower

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1249580634.jpg

Getting alotnof the leaves dying.. i have stopped the nutes and flush it with water yesterday goin into 38deg c here today... leaves look burnt so im taking it out of the full sun for the day.. start the nutes again on the weekend.

Does this sound reasonable.. im concerned it might be root bound too.

Anyways guess ill wait and see thanks maye

Just a noob on my first indoor grow, myself, but it looks good to me. 38 deg C sounds awfully high, but when my plants got rootbound the leaves got droopy. Yours don't look that way at all. The fact that the upper leaves are pointing skyward is a good sign. As for leaves turning yellow and falling off, from what I understand that's normal in flower. That's what I've read and that's what mine are doing but the plants a fully healthy, so long as it only happens on the bottom half of the plant. If that burned look is just one leaf, I wouldn't worry about it. Definitely don't transplant when you're in flower, like CofGreen said. Hope this helps!

It does help mate. Yea 38 outdoors. So today i shaded it of. Its happening all over the plant so no idea whats going on.. ill stick to the plan of drying it out for a while agter a flush and seenif that helps.. if not ill just keep it going amd see what happens.. thanks for the help

Yes thinkni fucked up.. ahh well see how it ends up. Moving indoors once thisnone is done.

Between the two looks like its leaning towards the beggining of phosphorus deficiency!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yup i agree. Thanks man. Changing nutes to a higher phosfurus will let you guys know.. thanks you legends

Back
Top Bottom