How many days to harvest?

Re: How many days to harvest ?

the only exact way to know is get a 30x microscope/magnifying glass and look at the trichomes, if theyre cloudy and about 20% is turning amber your good to harvest.

Welcome Rave...Just curious, even though it is bag seed, you did not keep track of when you planted? Just saying, you should know the age of your plant, how else do you keep up with feeding nutes? I know when I lost track once, it was hell trying to figure out how much to feed them. From looking at your pistils, they seem brownish-orange and looks like they are moving back in towards the plant, I was told that is a hint when it is ready as well as checking out your trichs like GH said.

Welcome Rave...Just curious, even though it is bag seed, you did not keep track of when you planted? Just saying, you should know the age of your plant, how else do you keep up with feeding nutes? I know when I lost track once, it was hell trying to figure out how much to feed them. From looking at your pistils, they seem brownish-orange and looks like they are moving back in towards the plant, I was told that is a hint when it is ready as well as checking out your trichs like GH said.

:) I harvested it, it was 48 days into flowering, but it looked ready to me. I see %10 clear, %90 milky %5-10 amber thricomes. I smoked it yesterday with microwave dry, it was very good, not early, I harvested on time, this plant grew too fast.

Glad to see I am not the only one who uses the microwave for quick drying. I feel so guilty when I do it though. I have properly cured and I taste the difference. It's just that my patience gets the best of me. Enjoy!!!:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom