How many nuggets?

sparkone

How many nuggets should you get in a twenty bag?

Claims the weed is pretty good and can get you high in only a few hits.

The nuggets are like the size of skittles.

Haha. First, Welcome to 420 friend.:welcome: :smokin:
There's really no way to tell, it depends on what kind of bud it really is. If it's really dense heavy nuggets or if it's really fluffy light nuggets.

From you saying the nuggets are the size of skittles, I don't know how good it would be. When I pick up ounces I get big buds, one bud would weigh 1/8th, some buds weigh 10 grams. So if I break it down to bags, my 20 bags would be like 1 nugget/bud, or 2 nuggets/buds and would weigh a gram. That's for the dense heavy buds, of course if the guys only picking up an 1/8th of the same stuff he'll probably get it in smaller buds.

At the size of skittles with this bud you would probably be looking about for the same, 4-6 nuggets about, that's my estimate.

As for the highest quality stuff we got, you are more likely to get smaller buds in that. I won't even get a full ounce just a 1/4, 1/2, or 1/8. Some buds are 3.5 alone but usually a lot of smaller buds. Usually my 20's of this stuff would be 1 nugget or buds, 1 2 or 3. I would say they're bigger than skittles though.

At the size of skittles with this kind of bud you'd be looking at 4 or 5 nuggets maybe 3, that's my guess.

Hah Thanks! :ganjamon:

Cause i got about 5 nugs but my buddy told me i should prolly be gettin like somewhere between 10-15 for a twenty. I think it was about a gram (maybe a little less) that the 5 nuggets weighed.

How many nuggets should you get in a twenty bag?

Claims the weed is pretty good and can get you high in only a few hits.

The nuggets are like the size of skittles.

ohh damn thats that good stuff like blue berry huh

or what not ive had that with the lil tiny nuggetts thats prolly some stuff right there u can sell to some ppl for hi price and some for just price of chron prolly

Buy a scale, eyeballing is only gonna cause problems.

Damnyourhot - Your screen name should read "damnyou'rehot."

are you happy with the bag? all that really matters.

20 for a gram sounds good, as long as it's really good weed :)

If your paying 20 bucks for a gram you are getting ripped off! You should be getting at least 1.3 or 1.4 and that would be chronic. Some stuff which wasn't so danky and delicous I would expect to get 1.7-2.0, at least thats what the prices are in the Pacific Northwest area (Oregon and Washington to be more exact).

For 20$ either your gettin a 1/8 of some mids or a gram or 1.2-1.5 it really all depends who you buy it off of..

honestly you need a scale. i used to eyeball it and always felt i was getting ripped off, but could never tell for sure. the $30 investment got me a new dealer who didn't rip me off. :)

Back
Top Bottom