How many plants? see pic inside.

Stuntman, so lets say i have ample air flow enough for both rooms... isnt it like when you do another room you enclose it so how does the ventilation go about?

action1, you mean 500 cfm exhaust? whats the intake?

You would duct one room to the next, with either flexible or rigid ducting and good ol duct tape. However, connecting the two rooms or cabs would mean the heat pulled from the one room would be forced into the 2nd room, likely making the 2nd room warmer than it should be. Of course it all depends on the temp and your individual setup...which is why I just say keeping them separate would be better. If they're separate, it doesn't matter what happens in one room, the other would still be fine. You could have more control over airflow/temp that way.

In my setup I have a fan pulling air from the cab, and passive intake holes. Meaning, I don't have any intake fan; air is pulled in via the slight negative pressure caused by the air being evacuated from the cab. I made sure to make the intake smaller than the exhaust, so when they start stinking, there is no way for air (and smell) to leave the cab without first passing through the carbon scrubber I'll install when I get to that point. If you do use an intake fan, make sure it, too, is smaller than the exhaust. When I get to having to use the scrubber, I'll likely have a fan just for the scrubber and cab, and a separate fan and ducting for the light hood. That way I know I have plenty of airflow for the cab and the light hood both. It will cost another ~$50, but it's a very worthwhile investment to make sure everything runs smoothly

UPDATE:
ok guys I have decided to have separate grow rooms..

Stuntmanmike, I think il be having two separate ventilation also. I have setup the flowering room aready, i have a cool tube exhaust, an out take fan il be putting on a scrubber in it and an intake fan smaller than the exhaust. I reckon il be doing this setup for the vegging room as well.

both grow room now is measured 3.5' x 3' so i guess my 400 watt HPS is enough for the flowering? and im planning of putting CFLs in the the vegging area. do you guys have any suggestion on the lights for my veg room? same size its 3 x 3.
:cool:

flowering:
DSC_5686-vi.jpg

veg area:
DSC_5687-vi.jpg

DSC_5688-vi.jpg

cab? i dont know what to call this but I just made an area for the clones or seedling or whatever its called. Il be putting computer fans on this and lighting wise I have 2 42 inch florescent 40 watts each. what do you think?
DSC_5689-vi.JPG

DSC_5690-vi.jpg

A cloning room/space. Very nice looks like you will be happy if you have more light for veg and flowering. Post new pics let us know how its going

Back
Top Bottom