How many weeks

it really depends on the strain you're talking about. Most indica dominate strains, it's about 8 weeks; most sativa dominate strains, about 10-12 to properly finish budding.

hi all,how many weeks do my girls need to undergo the 12-12 period..

How many roads must a man walk down?

What strain is it? It's like asking how much a new car costs, we need to know what model you're talking about.

But... They will need to "undergo the 12-12 period" for 1.5x as long as the length of time that they stretch during the beginning of flowering (plus that time that they do - which is the first 40% of the total flowering period). So, if it is not a strain that you've grown before, just count the days of stretch from the first day of flowering to the last day of stretch and multiply that by 1.5.

cheers for that,
now i can relax a bit:blunt:
or at least until the next problem comes along..lol
thanks again....

How many roads must a man walk down?

What strain is it? It's like asking how much a new car costs, we need to know what model you're talking about.

But... They will need to "undergo the 12-12 period" for 1.5x as long as the length of time that they stretch during the beginning of flowering (plus that time that they do - which is the first 40% of the total flowering period). So, if it is not a strain that you've grown before, just count the days of stretch from the first day of flowering to the last day of stretch and multiply that by 1.5.

wow tortured i just got done with my meds, maybe you could put that in english for us slow people,
thanks rnwy

Spend 12 bucks at Radio Shack for a pocket microscope, and let your trich's tell ya when it's time to harvest....tis best to be certain than take a WAG.

Back
Top Bottom