How much do you feed your weed?

GroKind

Ive read seedlings need mostly phosphorous to stimulate root growth early on (also N), but do you guys start fertilizing as soon as the tap root cracks the seed or wait just a little later? Do you start off fert. for example 1/2 to 1/3 strength, and then gradually bump it up eveytime you water. I just don't want to burn up my plants....(and yes, i've learned from you guys to flush the medium w/ pure water every couple weeks). I'm guessing that it also depends on the method of growing, maybe even the strain of plant, but is there a general rule of thumb.
For you all with EC or ppm meters, what does your meters typically read throughout the plants seedling,veg.flowering stages?:peace:

No, you don't always give them ferts. Wait untill they are 3-4 weeks old and the two round leaves it starts out with wilt off and die. Start out with 1/4 strength and if it needs more, you'll know.

yup, if you give a seedling ferts, it might get nutrient burn, so i wouldn't recommend feeding, until it's
Wait untill they are 3-4 weeks old and the two round leaves it starts out with wilt off and die.

Back
Top Bottom