How much time do you spend with your girls?

fatbuds420

just curious, how much time do you guys spend with your girls?

for me (just one) i water her about 2-3 per week.

takes me about 20 mins, to prepare the "feed" adjust ph fertilizer etc, then i slowly water her and take a good look at how she's doing,

and i low stress train the new branches that are growing tall. i probably average 1 hour per week, but sometimes i spend way more. it is indeed a time taking plant

just curious, how much time do you guys spend with your girls?

for me (just one) i water her about 2-3 per week.

takes me about 20 mins, to prepare the "feed" adjust ph fertilizer etc, then i slowly water her and take a good look at how she's doing,

and i low stress train the new branches that are growing tall. i probably average 1 hour per week, but sometimes i spend way more. it is indeed a time taking plant
Everyday for a few min. Helps relax me and with a small space, I have to keep on top of their training!

This is my first grow and I spend either way too much or just the right amount of time with my plants. Sunday I spent a good 6 hours letting off restraints, fondling the soil, adding some new soil, adjusting the base and then rerigging them. Today I retied them in an just over an hour. :yummy:
It maybe how much time they need me vs how much I over work them :hippy:

:rofl: waaay to much time but I love it this way. Every evening I just open the tent and hangout with them after a shower but even the afternoons sometimes I will spend 3 hours on teas and water change stuff

Back
Top Bottom