how to determine female from male - help

iWeedTV

Is there anyway u can determine weather this down here is female? It is 5-6 days old, i just nedd to know and if u can determine them please tell me how you did it thanks CHEERS.

Okay it has the stem coming out of the ground has little tiny like white fur or hair then about 2 inchs theres 4 leafs 2 are really skinny and 2 are fat and look like a oval and the skinny ones have very detailed lines

Thanks for the help! CHEERS.

Is there anyway u can determine weather this down here is female? It is 5-6 days old, i just nedd to know and if u can determine them please tell me how you did it thanks CHEERS.

Okay it has the stem coming out of the ground has little tiny like white fur or hair then about 2 inchs theres 4 leafs 2 are really skinny and 2 are fat and look like a oval and the skinny ones have very detailed lines

Thanks for the help! CHEERS.

Well I dont know much but it is almost impossible to be able to give anyone any good information without a picture, no matter how good the descriptions they provide.
Also, you cannot tell what the sex is until alot later on. Mainly when you start the flowering cycle, but some people can tell after 3 weeks on the veg cycle..

Normally sexing of plants occurs once put into flowering phase 12/12.

Girls have 2 white hairs/pistils, boys have balls :peace:

On some strains of MJ if the stem is covered with lots of fine white hair this can signal that its a female plant - PLEASE bear in mind this is not always the case & different strains do varie.

Back
Top Bottom