How to Grow a Mother Plant?

Char37

I was wondering if I could grow a mother plant as an indoor houseplant?and if I can would I treat it just like my other houseplants? I have a few clones to play around with & thought I'd experiment.

if you keep a light on ALL the time sure but it would benifit you more to make her a mom and use the clones as houseplants and no you need to give more care to these grls a house plant needs more natural water where these grls need special attention i heard someone was using miracle grow but only he used a half of what it called for others say its too strong.its up to you personaly i would not have this as a house plant. all it takes is a nosy neighbor

OG MG there are some on here that have posted some bad ass MG grows and some not so good check out Ms.fox and her MG grow it is impressive to say the least. I wouldn't I only use AN with sup by FF

Benefits to Super cropping?

I have quite a few plants growing in a pretty confined space and my concern is that these plants are going to get pretty tall. I was told about supercropping and wanted to know if anyone knows about the benefits of it...do you lose volume or would you get more?

Back
Top Bottom