indoor houseplants

4ineed2weed0

im starting to germinate some seeds and i dont have any lights. i was wondering if i just put the plants in the window and treated then like any other houseplant would they still grow ok?

They will grow but not as well as you may think. Depending on which direction your window is facing, how many hours a day they are going to be in direct sunlight, and what you feed them.
Now if they are placed in good soil, watered regularly and put in a window thats facing East South/East then they will prob only get about 6 hours of direct sunlight from the morning sun. The rest of the day they will get light but not as much as they should.
The fact of the matter is if your plants are in a window.... make sure you dont have to worrie about neighbors or onlookers. When they start to take shape and are doing well, put them under some lights. NEVER HURTS TO BE SAFE

Well for the best results you should have constant light on the plants for the first 2 weeks and then it should be ok to put the plants in a window and rotate them every 2 days to get even sunlight on the plants and water them every other day, depending on how dry the soil is getting.

Back
Top Bottom