How to set up cfl's in a 3'x6' closet?

dannydanko420

I had to get rid of my plants cuz of some finacial situations and my best friend is going to take them for me but his closet has carpet in it and I believe it's about 8' or more heighth wise with a clothes hanging wooden bar across it. I'm wondering how I should set this up??? at my house they're on the ground in a 2'x5'x8' with nothing above it but the ceiling. If anyone has any ideas feel free to let me know whats good, until then STAY MEDICATED!!!!! Thanks for your time, take care!!!!

Re: How to set up cfl's in a 3'x6' closet???

Not really following your question bud. How to setup up CFLs in that large a space? Get a LOT of them, use 1 to 2 splitters to make each socket cable (if you use those, $6 a home depot) capable of lighting 4 bulbs. Fit as many as you can in there. I use those fastners the cable guy uses to tack the cable along the wall to tack the cable to the ceiling. I then use a zip tie to form a loop in the cable that I can adjust to raise and lower the light. At least I did do it this way I've since upgraded my lighting, wish I had a pic to post it would make it easier to understand.

Re: How to set up cfl's in a 3'x6' closet???

Not really following your question bud. How to setup up CFLs in that large a space? Get a LOT of them, use 1 to 2 splitters to make each socket cable (if you use those, $6 a home depot) capable of lighting 4 bulbs. Fit as many as you can in there. I use those fastners the cable guy uses to tack the cable along the wall to tack the cable to the ceiling. I then use a zip tie to form a loop in the cable that I can adjust to raise and lower the light. At least I did do it this way I've since upgraded my lighting, wish I had a pic to post it would make it easier to understand.

right on I used to do cable with my dad so I kno wat those are, thats a good id never thought of it, well these days with medication im not a good thinker so if my questions sound odd of wat not forgive me cuz i may be just medicated on pills that is and cannabis but thats y i think lol n eway thanks for the link to!!!!

Back
Top Bottom