How to tell if you've smoked to much.

YoungSmoker

I was at a party. My friend and I decided to go off and smoke some weed. Between the 2 of us we had about 3 bong packs (idk the correct term). We come back to the other reaking of pot. Now I knew i was out of it when I would laugh to the point of not being able to breath. about 40 mins later. I laid down and fell asleep, after waking up I then proceeded to throw up, and having a massive headache didnt help. I was then told the only way to rid of the headache was to smoke more. Now I'm not sure of what he had, it was Green (obviously) but it looked flaky, like it hadnt dried right or something.

Side note: we smoked out of a water bong.

Is there anyway to get a high without the headache. I loved the feeling after we had finished smoking. Best feeling I've ever had. But the headache and the loss of body fluids pretty much ruined the night.

I remember the first time i smoked good stuff out of a bong. I was about to black out so I had to sit down....in a fire ant pile...TWICE! hahaha

Ya just stick to pipe like above until u get the hang of it and then you can join the big boy club.

Bad weed gives you headaches, good weed doesnt.

I smoke to get over my headaches. If it made them worse, I wouldn't touch it.

My guess is the weed was still moist, which can sometimes induce a headache for me. I hate it when the dealer is in such a hurry to get the product out, he can't be bothered to finish his product.

I'd go with a one-hit pipe for your next try, if you are a bit worried. Or just moderate your intake.

Possible that what you experienced was from unflushed product. That and curing well are the ONLY answers.

I quit using this product for 1-18 years, and only recently started using again.. after I used some from a friend that grows.. and he grows correctly!

You may or may not purchase decent quality on the streets.. you have NO idea what the quality is, how it was grown, dried or cured(if at all)..

Grow you own or buy from a knowledgeable source.

Anyone on here old enough to remember "Paraquat".. that shit would give you a massive headache.. one of many reasons I quit for so long!

The easiest way to gauge how much you've smoked is to look at your stash.

If it's all gone, you've smoked too much.

Question young sir... Were you drunk as well?

Back
Top Bottom