how to tell sex in veg?

BigSmoker1275

how to tell sex in veg? I know everyone asks this but I'm wondering lol I have two sansi kush that I am unsure of the sex

I don't think you can do this in vege. I think you can put them on 12/12 till they show sex and after return to vege light time. I din't know if it's 100% true. I've read an article about this so better wait for the teachers. ;-)

Nutty has some good advice!

You can't tell sex yet. But I like the clone idea. Might add a couple weeks on your schedule but at least if you have a male you can stop your efforts before the big girl gets to far. Or the other way around, if you take a clone and she's female. You can then leave the mother to get as big as you like.

Good luck!

I'll be veging for about four more weeks I want my ladies to get bigger before I flower but that is a great idea! Might just have to try that!

how to tell sex in veg? I know everyone asks this but I'm wondering lol I have two sansi kush that I am unsure of the sex

You can:
- force them to flower and then re-veg the plants;
- take clones and force them to flower, while your "mothers" or "fathers" are kept in veg;
- keep them in veg until they are ready to flower; you will see 2 green pistils(female) or 2 balls(male) at the intersection between the main-stem and each side-branch.

Let us know!!!

Back
Top Bottom