How used is this used vape?

Powernoob

Hi all,

Bought a Da Buddha used vape off ebay. The seller said it had only been used twice, but when it got here it looks and smells like its been used a whole lot more than that. Here's a pic:

E2g05.jpg

Everything on it, including the interior of the tubing and the interior of the glass parts, even the bit around the ceramic heating element, has that nicotine/tar brown glaze on it, and the whole package stinks of tobacco smoke.

I didn't even think the bit around the heating element was supposed to get dirty - what's this guy been doing? Blowing?

Anyways, could the seller be telling the truth or is it likely a very used vape?

Thanks

Used once ..... or used 1000 times. Used is Used. But, it looks like he used it quite a bit to get that hose as nasty as it is.

I've never used Tabaco in a vape, so maybe it stains it a lot quicker? I'd say it depends how much you paid for the unit, the mouth piece and the glass looks clean, just the tubing is stained. You can buy replacement tubing for like $15 for 3 on eBay.

Like I said, depends how much you paid, I'd say it's worth $40 or so, brand new might be like $100 on eBay. (a Headshop, would be like $150). So if you got a good deal, just turn it on and relaxxxxx :). Looks like the seller did make an attempt to clean it and shipped it to you in one piece, so take in consideration for their time to get it shipped out to you, etc.... It all comes down to the price, if it was cheap, toke on. If it was expensive, message the seller saying the tubing is gross, and you want $15 refunded on PayPal to replace the tubing with a new one.

Yeah that was pretty much my point. (even though I didn't really explain it well. Used is used. If it works proper and you get a good price on it .... who cares. You can easily get that same hose at any hardware store for less than a buck a foot.

But, with that yellow hose you can push for a better price from the seller.

Back
Top Bottom