Howdy All

ROCK15

420 Member
I decided to venture past the utube videos which are very good but i have enough knowledge to be dangerous so to speak. But thats not to say I don't have questions on growing. I have type 2 diabetes been reading on these forums on other peoples experiences which is encouraging.

I plan on growing my own product because what a dispensary charges is just crazy around here.

Anyhow im happy to be here to gain knowledge and contribute when i can with quality information.

Thanks

I decided to venture past the utube videos which are very good but i have enough knowledge to be dangerous so to speak. But thats not to say I don't have questions on growing. I have type 2 diabetes been reading on these forums on other peoples experiences which is encouraging.

I plan on growing my own product because what a dispensary charges is just crazy around here.

Anyhow im happy to be here to gain knowledge and contribute when i can with quality information.

Thanks
Welcome to the forum. :welcome:

You will find this bunch a friendly group. They like to watch so when you start, make a journal. It will also help with any problems you have.

Join, participate and belong. I tell all the new people that.

Jump in and ask questions. Go through grow journals. We all started somewhere.....

but i have enough knowledge to be dangerous so to speak.

That's how all of us start . . . :rolleyes: . . . and then the forum comes to the rescue to save our grow.

Welcome ROCK15

Ian

Back
Top Bottom