Howdy folks!

OldPhart

Well I've been lurking about for several days now and finally got in to make a post or two. Been around the wheel house more than a few times, and thought maybe I'd make a contribution when I can... and of course seek the advice of the GODS :adore: here. Nice site and I look forward to sharing with everyone!

High OldPhart. Welcome to the best site on the web, dedicated to Cannabis Awareness.

Welcome oldphart :)

Welcome OP,
One ounce of your experience around the wheelhouse is worth a ton of another's opinion only. Looking forward to your contributions.

Welcome to the site man!

Nice name Oldphart and it's one I considered when I signed up. My next choice was Geezer but for some reason passed on that too. Maybe next time. :smokin:

high robereno, actually I ain't all THAT old at 48, it was something smelly the other day that lingered on and on and on :whoa: :laughtwo:

jocoguy, thanks man is it hot there now??

weedyMcBong, gracias gracias nice friendly place!

BlackThumb, don't know if I have an oz about me or my grey matter but we'll see. Thanks!

MsRedEye, thank you Ms, looking forward to my stay!

kabar, thanks I'm glad to be here!

FreakNature, you get your meds yet today? here bud :passitleft:

Smoke Weed, high and thanks!

several of us newbies this month (to the site that is)

Is it hot hell yes its hot its july in texas around 101 or so i would say today!!

almost cant afford herb with a 300 dollor electric bill in the summer months (Almost is the important word)

ack! 101? Well how's the hum-a-ditty? I'm trying to conserve on the electric bill myself. I'd like to put some serious drag on the ol power meter so I could do the experiments that I really want...

Things here have been like dirt :whoa: :cough: patooey, so it's back to nature for me.

Thanks for the vicarious hit OP. I needed that. :)

Thanks DaMagoMan,

No, actually it was just a reference to an old song which now I can't remember :loopy: the title. So there's yet another inet search.

"Legend of the U.S.S. Titanic" ?

Back
Top Bottom