Howdy!

Hey all - hope this finds you happy and your girls growing well!

Just planted our second auto grow here and not been a total disaster so far (fingers crossed!).
Manage to avoid some of the pitfalls thanks to lurking here so thought I'd drop in a hello and some pics of harvest #1 and thank you for all the great advice! <3

20210505_145610.jpg

20210508_000507.jpg

Screenshot 2021-06-12 at 15.13.23.png

Hey all - hope this finds you happy and your girls growing well!

Just planted our second auto grow here and not been a total disaster so far (fingers crossed!).
Manage to avoid some of the pitfalls thanks to lurking here so thought I'd drop in a hello and some pics of harvest #1 and thank you for all the great advice! <3

20210505_145610.jpg

20210508_000507.jpg

Screenshot 2021-06-12 at 15.13.23.png
Hello @Milk and Cookies fantastic name.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Congrats on the harvest.
I noticed your using what looks like clay pots or plastic.
I assume it has drain holes?
I find cloth pots or air pots work much better.
Big roots = big fruits. HeHe.:Namaste:
Keep up the good work.
Bill

Next plan? Moah bud!
Going to try a few different strains and see what suits our set up best. Already... One is not like the others!

IMG-20210614-WA0002.jpeg
I see you already have things worked out.
I posted before I saw second pic.
Great :thumb:
Bill

Hey Bill!
Thanks for the advice, yeah we graduated to better quality pots for grow #2 after seeing all the recommendations!
Well, one little weird runty stunted one went back into plastic just because i haven't the heart ťo bin off a plant that is still green and growing, even if that is at snail's pace!

Hey Grand Daddy Black!
Two wardrobes so just a metre or so squared each. Not a professional outfit at all!
Good space. What kind of ventilation are you doing?

An ossilating fan and the doors open a foot or so each side :)
As you may have noticed, I'm trying to get a better feel for your growing environment. Subtlety is not my strong suit. :Rasta:

Please feel free to fully describe the gear you are using from top to bottom and I can stop asking questions!

Back
Top Bottom