Howdy Howdy

Hey everyone, I'm Wilhoit. Been lurking around here for a little while but haven't formally introduced myself. I'm coming from the US deep south. Been growing for a few years and this site has been invaluable during that process. Planning to start another grow soon and looking forward to beginning a journal. I've never been crazy about very high THC strains, I don't like getting extremely heady and tend to get anxiety if I'm not careful, I really enjoy the more balanced CBD strains. I have back problems and have been amazed at how effective cannabis has been in helping me over the last few years.

Hey everyone, I'm Wilhoit. Been lurking around here for a little while but haven't formally introduced myself. I'm coming from the US deep south. Been growing for a few years and this site has been invaluable during that process. Planning to start another grow soon and looking forward to beginning a journal. I've never been crazy about very high THC strains, I don't like getting extremely heady and tend to get anxiety if I'm not careful, I really enjoy the more balanced CBD strains. I have back problems and have been amazed at how effective cannabis has been in helping me over the last few years.
Hey @wilhoitorwhatever :ciao: hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420Magazine. :welcome:
Have your tried RSO great for your health.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hey @wilhoitorwhatever :ciao: hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420Magazine. :welcome:
Have your tried RSO great for your health.

Stay safe
Hi @Bill284

I have not tried rso, I've heard great things about it and actually have a few places on my skin I'd love to try it topically on. MJ is not legal for recreation in my state and only recently has been approved for medical, so at the moment it would probably be difficult for me to source any. I could make some myself I reckon, I've made a tincture before and it worked pretty well so I suppose I could do that and make it much higher concentrate. I can tell you I wouldn't want to take it orally though, as prone as I am to anxiety with high thc I'd probably wake up hours later naked in a corner somewhere lol.

Hi @Bill284

I have not tried rso, I've heard great things about it and actually have a few places on my skin I'd love to try it topically on. MJ is not legal for recreation in my state and only recently has been approved for medical, so at the moment it would probably be difficult for me to source any. I could make some myself I reckon, I've made a tincture before and it worked pretty well so I suppose I could do that and make it much higher concentrate. I can tell you I wouldn't want to take it orally though, as prone as I am to anxiety with high thc I'd probably wake up hours later naked in a corner somewhere lol.
I used to get bad anxiety from thc.
I started taking cbd every morning and it's been terrific.
No more anxiety or paranoia.
Then I take rso every afternoon.
My health has improved so much since I started this combo.
I'd recommend it to everyone.
Worth a try.

Stay safe

I used to get bad anxiety from thc.
I started taking cbd every morning and it's been terrific.
No more anxiety or paranoia.
Then I take rso every afternoon.
My health has improved so much since I started this combo.
I'd recommend it to everyone.
Worth a try.

Stay safe
I'll try to find some and give it a shot! I take cbd oil every morning as well, I guess that would help with the anxiety from too much thc. You're right it's worth a try. Thanks again.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @wilhoitorwhatever

What type of growing interest you?
Will you be growing indoors or outdoors?

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting :rofl:

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Thanks for all the links and good info.

I think most of my grows for the time being will be soil indoor grows. I have a DWC setup that I haven't used, I intended to begin with soil grows a few years ago to get a few under my belt and then experiment, but I had pretty good luck with the soil grows and so just haven't moved beyond that yet. Like I mentioned in the op, I also like strains that are lower to moderate THC and just grabbed some Auto CBD Cheese from GoG that they advertise to be 10-14% cbd and 4-5% thc and am looking forward to trying those. If that ratio ends up being legit then that sounds like exactly what I'm looking for :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom