Hi everyone

Hiya!

Dog lovers and weed growers are very welcome round these parts!

OG Kush is probably with Bruce Banner (which I see you’re about to pull the trigger on!) are probably my two favourites, I have a grow of just 12x OGK on at the moment!

Where in the world (roughly) are you? I’m in Thailand. The majority are in US/Can but lots in Europe, Straya/South Africa/One at least in Columbia.

Indoor or out? What’s your style? Soil/hydro/dwc?

I can probably point you in the direction of some like minded growers. You gonna start a journal?

SIPs are a more recent style of grow, seem very popular. Its worth taking a browse there even you don’t fancy a SIP as its high traffic with soil @Azimuth started that.

Growing hydro in coco check out my links in signature or better @Bill284 dog lover and crazy Canadian that’s his bag.

Likely some other people (Tokin I’m think of you!) will drop in with further hellos in a bit.

But welcome to 420magazine.com!

Nick & Co (Co is my wife!)

Well howdy there, folks! I'm an old hand at growing cannabis and I've been cultivating the green stuff for decades. When I'm not tending to my beloved plants, you can find me taking my trusty hound out for a hunt, Ive been growing medical marijuana for years. My fav strain is OG Kush. Good night for everyone
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
I see you met Nick.:ciao:
Hope you enjoy yourself here.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Well howdy there, folks! I'm an old hand at growing cannabis and I've been cultivating the green stuff for decades. When I'm not tending to my beloved plants, you can find me taking my trusty hound out for a hunt, Ive been growing medical marijuana for years. My fav strain is OG Kush. Good night for everyone
welcome to the club, growing, dogs & hunting great combo, i do the same love hunting but training my one cat to flush out grouse out at camp & he's getting better Lol!

Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @Indicainnovator. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome: :circle-of-love: :party::cheer::theband:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Indicainnovator

What type on growing do you enjoy soil, water or something else?
Do you have any past or current images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Woohoo, welcome to 420 Mag! What kind of gun dog do you have? I used to have an English Pointer named Max, and renamed Mad Max because he used to get on the roof of the house and chase monkeys and birds up and down the tiles! :laugh: I was forced to relocate to suburbia so I rehomed Max with a farmer who allowed him to sleep in the bed. Spoilt, loved hound.

Hello and welcome aboard, look forward to seeing your work 👍

Back
Top Bottom