Howdy To You All

mchammond

My pleasure to meet you cyber-cannabis brothers and sisters.I am in the foothills of the cascades, in south oregon..I have been an OMMP Patient here for ?, yikes, 8 years legal..What a strange journey, and now I am Waiting for the soil temps in my growtrench/greenhouse complex to come up to minimums...Another wierd season to make mental notes on fer shur...It's a good thing that my plant-genetics have been acclimated to our peculiar,local growing environments for over 20 years..Can't kill them, they "root-up" in my clone-system in as little as 3-5days! And that's with a consistant clone return of maybe one clone death in a rack of 36...I went with a system from American Agriculture in Portland,Or. what a great deal on thier clone-system, online catalogue with great info and they give a guarantee of 100% success with thier clone system deal..And,true enough! I am jabbering with strong coffee and a break from transplanting my latest rack of little-ladies into 6 inch pots while i await some warm days in a row??was 33 degrees at daylight 5 days ago, and 95 degrees yesterday afternoon! now as per typical,at 10 am it's all the way up to 62 degrees here in the mountains...otay my friends, time to get my stiff-from-leaning body over to the transplant table and finish up without whining about it.Come on over and let's swap some stories while testing that gooey,whispy stuff, that we made brown-hash out of...Dang, just like the old days when that "real" Afgani product was coming into the West Coast...Howdy once again from uncle mikey and his faithful hound Spikey

Back
Top Bottom