Howdy All

Kinghummingbird

Doing the proper thing and introducing myself. Hope everyone is safe in these wacky times. Gotta be honest, I'm ducking hooked on this growing thing! Primary motivation is to grow a flower that I'm OK imbibing. In my case that means as free of harmful chemicals as I can get it and as far removed from unethical business practices as possible. Add in a dash of self-sufficiency, a touch of control freak, a dollop of scientific curiosity, and here we are. Not totally new to 'growing' but coming at it from the 'gardening' angle. Perennials, vegetables, etc. Have been looking for a flower to get excited about and damn skippy sure I found one! First grow was a seed I tossed over the back porch in November of 2018. About pooed myself the following May when I saw it rear it gorgeous little head. Stuck it in a 10-gallon plastic pot full of FFHF and harvested 6 dry OZ the following October. It was a pretty hands off grow. Maintenance wise at least. Fertilized with a general purpose organic Bloom/Bud combo made by a company near me and flushed about 2 weeks before harvest. Felt all the tingly's associated with success! Second grow (current), moved inside for a little more privacy. Bought 3 LED lights (3600W,), popped a mix of Green Crack and Girl Scout. Buried'em all in FFOF and starting using their 3 pack combo. I'm pretty sure I got a little impatient around the second transplant cause that's where things started going wrong. Anyway, I'm flushing them this weekend (pretty sure experiencing nute-lock and phosphorous deficiency) and planning to rebuild things with the Roots Organic line-up. 5 weeks into flowering so not sure what the effect will be but damn curious to find out and happy to write this one off as a learning experience. Fingers crossed no bugs or rot hits those girls! I Currently planning/setting up to have a swing at an outdoor grow of a couple Strawberry Cheesecake Autos. I'll start some kind of grow journal over in the appropriate forum. Come along for the ride if you'd like. Can't promise anything but a bazillion questions!

-C

Trichomes developing on grow 2.
Foundation of my current master plan.
Two girls 5 weeks into flower. Like to bring them outside to breath.

Attachments

• FLOWER.jpg
    FLOWER.jpg
    657.5 KB · Views: 28
  • DIRT.jpg
    DIRT.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20200403_134457.jpg
    IMG_20200403_134457.jpg
    813.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20200403_134430.jpg
    IMG_20200403_134430.jpg