howdy all

bog420

new poster here, long time toker and grower. wanting to say hello to the gang here. I am at day 28 of flower on a cocoa grow with white widows and some mystery freebee. things are starting to get exciting.

my setup - 2' x 4' grow area, drain to recirc, general hydro flora series nutes plus fluvic, and silicon in veg, and now amping up with a pk top up in bloom. 800 watts enhanced metal halide in home built aircooled hoods, with a big ass carbon filter and canfan for air control, planning on a scrog in the next go around, at the moment running an lst setup.

all is going well, will post pics when i can. this is an exciting grow as i have been shut down for several years now. the stash finally dried up, so now i get to do a recharge!

i think i recognized some old grow-buds on this forum from the old natureshigh forum. racefan is that you out there? i was bogrow69 back then.

thanks and looking forward to a virtual grow with you guys and gals.

bog

Howdy and Welcome :cheesygrinsmiley:

That's not bog as in Bushy Older Grower? is it?

nah - i have heard of the guy you are talking about, but not me. i am just a dumb ass older grower ... maybe i should sign off as "daog" nah ... too set in my ways.

thanks for the welcome folks :thanks::peace:

What's up Bogrow? How ya been? long time no speak.lol Finally back at it huh? That must have been one hell of a harvest to last a few years?:cheesygrinsmiley:
Yeah I'm still around the scene. Rob here was nice enough to give me a home after I shut down NH. Great place here. A few rules but nothing much different than what we ran before. if you need any help don't hesitate to ask me or one of the other support or mods on the site. Got some great growers and lot's of knowledge here.
Well I've got some work to catch up on. been out of it the last few weeks and I'm sure the staff is tired of carrying me.lol Talk with you later old friend.

rf

What's up Bogrow? How ya been? long time no speak.lol Finally back at it huh? That must have been one hell of a harvest to last a few years?:cheesygrinsmiley:
Yeah I'm still around the scene. Rob here was nice enough to give me a home after I shut down NH. Great place here. A few rules but nothing much different than what we ran before. if you need any help don't hesitate to ask me or one of the other support or mods on the site. Got some great growers and lot's of knowledge here.
Well I've got some work to catch up on. been out of it the last few weeks and I'm sure the staff is tired of carrying me.lol Talk with you later old friend.

rf

dude ... glad to hook back up with you for sure! actually it was a good series of harvests, and a decent job of preserving that held me through! i am still using my racefan inspired vented hoods! :grinjoint:

since we talked last, the wife and i moved to florida and the daughter is in college. i have had to scale down the op, but i have put together a decent chamber, and have things dialed in pretty good. i will find the camera and get a couple pics up.

be good, and keep helping the peeps - you are really good at it!

later - bog

Back
Top Bottom