How's everyone doing!

Alldaymedical

High everyone. I am new to the site, and i use cannabis for medical purposes, to help me with the pain, i've had back problems for the last 5 years (too long to list) and i am glad i've found this site cause is full of awsome people and there is a lot of really good information, you guys had really done a good job with the site. I'm also a newbie growing and hopefully will start soon, i'm also thinking starting with a grow box and really don't know yet about the set up due to me being a newbie but i will apreciate the help folks, the only thing i do know is that i want to do soil, well i hope you guys have a good friday and an awsome weekend :grinjoint:

Re: How's everyone doing!!

High and welcome to the 420 community. I'm sorry to hear of your health problems, and glad you know about the benefits of cannabis. Please make sure to stop by our Medical Marijuana Lounge, and I found this thread you might be interested in -
Pain and MMj Q

After you get started with your grow, start a grow journal. We can all watch your garden grow, and you gain valuable personal advice.

Best wishes.

Peace and mmj:hippy:

Back
Top Bottom