How's it goin?

Kansas

Just would like to introduce myself from here in Kansas. I am hoping to start up on my grow journal soon and will keep you all updated and hopefully a step by step of my new basement grow!

:welcome: Kansas How are you? We all love Magical Nights ;) Very Happy to hear you may consider starting a Grow Journal, Thats Great! 420 and Kansas making a Magical Garden together! :thanks: If there is any information you may be looking for, Please ask. Also check November's Greats treats,...420 Contests - 420 Magazine:cheer: I'm with cocojoe, Kansas is a Great Band! Looking forward to seeing and hear more from you in the forums. :rollit: :peace:

Wow! What a warm welcome, much appreciated!

Hey Kansas! Welcome and Glad that you are here!!

As a newbie here, I wanted to let you know that the welcome is real and the people are better! Just a great place to hang and, of course, the education potential is HUGE!! Hope you have good luck with your gro!!

:welcome::welcome:

budgrlll

Hello there Kansas:welcome: to 420Mag we are here to spread Cannabis information and wisdom throughout the world to make it a better and safer place. I hope all is well in your neck of the woods and that you get thru twister season OK.
We all know MMJ is here to stay and would like to see it coming to the polls in your state. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know.

Back
Top Bottom