Hello growmies

greenmind

Just thought i would introduce myself. I'm 2 weeks into studying hydroponics & cannabis cultivation. Ideally, i would like to start growing 3 plants. (green crack punch) was thinking to go with LED but tempted to go classic with a HPS air cooled setup ‍♂️ can anybody drop me some very helpful links? Like the how to step by step kind? Thanks in advance. I've just read Jorge cervantes book called " marijuana grow basics" I'll be sure to get another of his books! Guys a legend. I'm also watching some YouTubers. From seed to stoned, cali green, northwestjay & mr cannucks grows! Yiu guys got any other YouTubers to recommend. Thanks so much & happy growing to all of you

There is a ton of resources here

Start reading

Get specific questions and ask us

And good luck

Welcome Greenmind! This weed is funny. She makes you choose a style of growing. Hydro is yours. Then you have to run with it hoping you did your homework that wasn't assigned and guessing at all the work. Read read read, and get some seeds wet. Then read some more. Make a journal in the journals in progress section, and visit like minded gardens and get to know the folks as the grow goes on. I haven't met one unwilling member yet. You're going to love cultivating this incredible plant. Good luck!

I too looked for a good step by step primer for growing and to this day haven't seen one. There's hope for the future as I see some here are likely capable of putting together such a guide though I'm not sure it's possible.

According to Bloomberg: You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, add water, up comes the corn weed.” anyone can do it, apparently typing qualifies you as smarter than a farmer. Lmao.

If you've done your reading it's time to get your hands dirty. Drop some bag seeds.

There is a ton of resources here

Start reading

Get specific questions and ask us

And good luck

Thank you Chris, I'll have a look

Welcome Greenmind! This weed is funny. She makes you choose a style of growing. Hydro is yours. Then you have to run with it hoping you did your homework that wasn't assigned and guessing at all the work. Read read read, and get some seeds wet. Then read some more. Make a journal in the journals in progress section, and visit like minded gardens and get to know the folks as the grow goes on. I haven't met one unwilling member yet. You're going to love cultivating this incredible plant. Good luck!

I too looked for a good step by step primer for growing and to this day haven't seen one. There's hope for the future as I see some here are likely capable of putting together such a guide though I'm not sure it's possible.
Thank you bro, so basically, it's best for me to germinate some seeds & go with the flow I'm scared of going in all guns blazing but it's best to try & swim if you can't swim. Thanks for giving me your time & advice.

According to Bloomberg: You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, add water, up comes the corn weed.” anyone can do it, apparently typing qualifies you as smarter than a farmer. Lmao.

If you've done your reading it's time to get your hands dirty. Drop some bag seeds.
I like your style bro! I think it's best to just get cracking on with it. I might grow an easier strain. You got any suggestions? Thanks

Don't pick a hot new strain for your first one. I like to suggest bag seeds because they're free so when you kill them it hurts a little less.

Other than that a lot of folks run northern lights or white widow for their first time. Pick a seedbank like seedsman and cruise the inventory, something will catch your eye. Or check out some strain specific journals on here. You'll be able to see exactly what the strain took to finish.

:welcome:

I myself started with White Widow. It was very forgiving. I also have good luck with Gorilla Glue.

I been growing for 7 years now, still suck at it, so I am going with Gorilla Glue as one of the strains I'm growing at the moment. Has always been good to me.

Thank you bro, so basically, it's best for me to germinate some seeds & go with the flow I'm scared of going in all guns blazing but it's best to try & swim if you can't swim. Thanks for giving me your time & advice.
Everybody's different Greenmind. I found that way worked for me. Mistakes are there to learn from. Some growers here in hydro are @West Hippie and @Grandpa Tokin that I remember who do a real nice job. Check out their journals. It's growing a fairly complicated plant, not a life threatening surgical procedure. The worst that can happen is failure and that's where I learn the most.

Don't pick a hot new strain for your first one. I like to suggest bag seeds because they're free so when you kill them it hurts a little less.

Other than that a lot of folks run northern lights or white widow for their first time. Pick a seedbank like seedsman and cruise the inventory, something will catch your eye. Or check out some strain specific journals on here. You'll be able to see exactly what the strain took to finish.
I ordered some white widow. I'll start posting updates to the forum once I'm ready to start the grow! Thanks so much for your advice & time

Everybody's different Greenmind. I found that way worked for me. Mistakes are there to learn from. Some growers here in hydro are @West Hippie and @Grandpa Tokin that I remember who do a real nice job. Check out their journals. It's growing a fairly complicated plant, not a life threatening surgical procedure. The worst that can happen is failure and that's where I learn the most.
Noted bro. I'll just get stuck in. Instead of sitting around jizzing my pants with all the theory. I've got the basics. Thanks for your advice & time.

:welcome:

I myself started with White Widow. It was very forgiving. I also have good luck with Gorilla Glue.

I been growing for 7 years now, still suck at it, so I am going with Gorilla Glue as one of the strains I'm growing at the moment. Has always been good to me.
Hey bro! I ordered some widow seeds from RQS. I'm a big fan of gorilla glue, so I'll hopefully grow that on my 2nd attempt. Thanks for your time & advice.

:welcome: to :420: greenmind

Just thought i would introduce myself. I'm 2 weeks into studying hydroponics & cannabis cultivation. Ideally, i would like to start growing 3 plants. (green crack punch) was thinking to go with LED but tempted to go classic with a HPS air cooled setup ‍♂ can anybody drop me some very helpful links? Like the how to step by step kind? Thanks in advance. I've just read Jorge cervantes book called " marijuana grow basics" I'll be sure to get another of his books! Guys a legend. I'm also watching some YouTubers. From seed to stoned, cali green, northwestjay & mr cannucks grows! Yiu guys got any other YouTubers to recommend. Thanks so much & happy growing to all of you
My 2 cents...if you're growing for the first time, I would recommend a soil that buffers your PH for you, so you can learn to read your plants and tell what they want, nutrients, water, deficiencies, disease, pests...it's a lot to take in on top of learning hydro methods....again just my 2 cents :goodluck:

:Namaste: it's mind bending bro! How much complexity there is to cannabis cultivation o_O I've gone with BioBizz organic soil. It's the best we can get in the UK. If i could get fox farm ocean floor i would do! Thanks for the tips tho bro! I'll see you around soon, you'll probably see some threads of mine over time lol :Namaste:

:Namaste: it's mind bending bro! How much complexity there is to cannabis cultivation o_O I've gone with BioBizz organic soil. It's the best we can get in the UK. If i could get fox farm ocean floor i would do! Thanks for the tips tho bro! I'll see you around soon, you'll probably see some threads of mine over time lol :Namaste:
Thanks bro

Back
Top Bottom