Hydro Stinkypotman Jack the Ripper 2012

Stinkypotman

I decided to start a grow journal for a freak little plant that we recently germinated. This is my third grow. First grow was bag seed, second Northern Lights and White Widow.

Just germinated 6 seeds (2/15):
2 Jack the Ripper
2 Free seeds
1 Super Lemon Haze (fem)
1 LSD (fem)

What strain is it: See Above
Is it in Veg or Flower stage: Veg
Indoor or outdoor: Indoor
Soil or Hydro: Hydro
Size of light: T5 Florescent (seedlings)
PH of media or res: 5.8
Any Pests No
How often are you watering: 4x daily
Type and strength of ferts used: between 900-1200 ppm because all plants are on one system that feeds plants that are in the flower and veg rooms.

All seedlings doing well but one of the Jack the Ripper seeds has germinated a twin!

IMAG03117.jpg

IMAG03124.jpg

Today we transplanted the 6 seedlings into bigger pots which are on the Ebb and Flo system and under a 400W metal halide on a 14/10 schedule. We backed down the light schedule from 18/6 for veg mode because both the flowering and veg plants are on the same watering system. The flowering plants need more time than the veg plants so we are trying to slow them down.
The super lemon haze is not thriving as well as the others. Some of the plants are growing well but have wrinkling browning spots on the leaves which I am guessing is secondary to a nute deficiency as they improved once we changed out the water and nutes in that system.

Trying to upload photos now... using Tor browser for security reason which makes it REALLY slow....

Photos as promised:

IMAG03186.jpg
IMAG03176.jpg
IMAG03168.jpg
IMAG03154.jpg

Did not transplant super lemon haze, still in nursery room.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom