I am a new member and wanted to introduce myself

sickandtired

My name is Matt .I am 33 yrs old and was in a car accident in 2003 which left me disabled.After months in hospital I got a MRSA infection which I still have to this day.I am prescribed ********* 6 times a day and the side effects are almost worse than the original issues.I just got my excemption and I am just waiting for my card. Since medicating with marijuana I am now down to 3 pills somedays and once in a while if I do nothing and medicate often I can get it down to two **mg ********.I currntly live in Toronto Canada,In a apartment on the 20th floor.This scares th crap out of me, just in case of an emergency I would be in big trouble so I am trying to find a bigger main floor so my daughter can have her own room when she visits on the weekends.So that is pretty much all for now , I would love to hear from other people and hopefully learn something.I wish all the best in the new year for everyone,I feel inside this year will be better.

Hello :welcome: to the 420Mag Family! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe. We provide the most comprehensive up to the minute Cannabis News worldwide, so you know all the facts. I will provide some links that will keep you well informed on late breaking news across the world. We also have Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. 420Mag has members from around the world who count on us and the friendships forged here to get the truth about Cannabis. Why not:surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Petitions & Initiatives - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
Deep Purple in DWC
Indoor Multiple Strain Perpetual- Sour D, Skunk Dog, Purple Nurple, Train Wreck
Undercurrent DWC Grow Journal
Irish Boy's - 480W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers

Back