New to forum, want to introduce myself. Thank you, i am humbled to be here.

Advocate4thMT

I'm new to the forum. My state is legalized for medical. I am a recovering Heroin addict, 8 years ago i was homeless with track-marks to my wrists. Because of my marijuana maintenance program," obviously drawn up by myself at the time, never imagining this day would come." I am now a home owner. I didn't want to allow the dr's at the time, to get me hooked on methadone as the answer. Even then i found it insulting that something like that could even be ethical. I am grateful for the methadone program, fore without it many of my friends would have never made it out. But it just wasn't acceptable for me. Cannabis has saved my life. It feels like I'm looking back on, or talking about a different person when i tell my history. As i mentioned its been 8 years now, of just me and maryjane. I have completed a few successful, DWC, aeroponic, DIY grows, and the serenity i find from that alone is priceless. I really enjoy putting together a setup, down to drilling my own pvc for the sprayers in my own clone machines, threw veg to kinda cloudy kinda amber. This medicine was my saving grace, and i am humbled by its all natural existence on this planet. I personally love a nice heavy indica. I am not afraid of being couch locked at night. I also enjoy a nice sativa for the morning. The variety of medications that this one medication can manifest it's self as through strain and genetics, is absolutely amazing. I am dialed in from A.M. To P.M. down to the particular strain for my needs, and I'm not in big pharma's hamster wheel on methadone, and i also stay smiling all day, thanks to this incredible medicine. I am looking forward to meeting all the members on this forum, and hopefully making some life long friends. I hope all is well with everyone, and today i will wish you a happy new year.

Back
Top Bottom