I am getting a new Bubbler!

Alaska Lady

My best friend is giving me a bubbler. I cant wait to see it and then test it out! Dont think I have seen one so not sure if I know how it works yet, but after looking at a few here in the forums I think I may be able to figure it out. Anyone have any suggestions? I should be getting it within the next week and then I can post pics of what it looks like.
I am so excited to be getting a new piece. I cant wait! lol
:smokin:

bubblers are so pimp

I should be getting it by Friday so i should have pics soon! I cant wait, she is so excited about it too, but she wont tell me what it looks like! Darnit!

can't wait to see the pics, maybe you will get lucky and it'll come early

Well, it is still not here! I was so looking forward to it. Hurry, Hurry!!!

awwwww... I saw the post and was so excited to see some pics, you must be getting so anxious. damn weather

My friend was waiting on some other stuff before getting it me. I am sooo bummed about that, but other goodies in the box so I guess that's good. But I still cant wait for it to get here. Sheesh, she better hurry up already! :smokin:

Yeah it's here! And it smokes ssswweet! :smokin:
Always Late but Worth the Wait!

Front view - empty
000_4282.jpg

From the back - empty
000_4285.jpg

Now its Full!
000_4306.jpg

000_4236.jpg

A different perspective :cheesygrinsmiley: I was having fun!

000_4267.jpg

000_4258.jpg

that's one nice lookin piece, hope it was worth the wait:grinjoint:

That looks nice too. Mine smokes fine and smooth. I am so glad she got here fast! lol

Thank you. I don't take nearly as good a pic as MV but I think I am getting the hang of it!
Glad you stopped in to take a look.

Smooth & Sweet! I was surprised for a small one but I truly enjoy it. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom