I am the new guy!

Doug3815

I have recently retired from the US Military after 30 years of service. Over the course of my service, I have had many incidents of injury which have now built up to limit my mobility. I am researching MMJ as I am afraid of continuing to use opiates as my pain relief from my many injured body parts. If anyone has a good source of information and guidance I will be more than appreciative. I am hopeful that North Carolina will allow MMJ for those that need it and could benefit from it.

Hi Doug, welcome to 420! You'll find this a really great site with wonderful people. I have some serious health issues too, and came here several years ago looking for information on MMJ. And never left. :)

Please ask all the questions you may have and for lots of info on Medical Marijuana and everything related make sure to check out our MEDICAL MARIJUANA section.

Happy 420! :hippy:

Hey Doug, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

First, let me also say :thanks: for your service!

Although I wasn't in for 30 years :adore:, the Army has left me with a few parting gifts as well. MMJ does wonders for my knees and back! I refused surgery when I was in, and avoid the Veterans Hospitals like the plague now that I'm out...I have a buddy they put on methadone for long term pain management for his knees. No thanks...I think I'll pass!

Besides, they have more urgent folks they're dealing with now. The key is finding the strain that will work best for you. Don't give up if looking if you don't get relief from the the first one or two you try!

I think you’ll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines, they will assist you in navigating the forum. I also recommend you read through Forum Guideline FAQs before you get started.

Here are some other links that you might also want to check out:

Interested in growing Cannabis?

One of the best places to start: How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know: How to Grow Marijuana
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
Questions about your grow:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to grow marijuana forum: How to Grow Marijuana
MMJ lounge: Grower's Lounge

One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals

Maybe information is your thing...

Cannabis and Hemp related news: 420 News
Just want the facts? Cannabis Facts, Medical Marijuana Facts, Industrial Hemp Facts
And who doesn't love science? Medical Marijuana Scientific Data

Need to learn how to upload photos, embed a video, add a link to your signature, etc.? It's all right here: Member Resources

420 Magazine's Mission Statement:
Mission Statement
Help support the cause: Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

There's so much information here, that it can seem a bit overwhelming at times...hopefully these links will help get you started!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom