I can't take it no mo!

formul8

Well, I know I don't post a whole lot, but I read this forum all the time. I haven't been in for awhile, but I think I'm back to stay. I left for college in Florida at the beginning of september, saying I was gunna quit. And I did. Till my roommates got so unbearable I gave up... hehe. So now I'm blazin again, and my life has regained equilibrium. Anywhoo, jus sayin hello again ya'll. peace outside

Welcome back and blaze away. Hee hee.

Woot Dont be a quiter!!!

Oh... of course I'm staying in school, I just gave up trying to quit the buddah. School is simple man, it's the rest of life that gives me trouble. I'm not used to living in such a small space with five other jackasses, and they're drunk every night anyways so... If you can't beat 'em, get high ; ) peace outside

formul8 said:
Oh... of course I'm staying in school, I just gave up trying to quit the buddah. School is simple man, it's the rest of life that gives me trouble. I'm not used to living in such a small space with five other jackasses, and they're drunk every night anyways so... If you can't beat 'em, get high ; ) peace outside

yeah man smokeing always beats drinking...

Back
Top Bottom