Is it too early to top?

Greenethumb42

HI guys I'm back again I have some qustions..1 is it to early to top they are 10 days old today..my other post I did awhile back with the yellow leaves it died so I started these ones..I also changed a bunch of stuff I am now using happy frog soil and I haven't gave them ANY nuts yet and I been checking my pH it is usually about 6.5...one thing different about these ones are the leaves on them are huge not sure if that's good or bad..and what should the temp be and humidity be..I defiantly learned my lesson about using the right size pot I know them cups aren't the best but I didn't get the pots till after I planted the two..the little one is about 3 days old..and is scrolling a good idea
20151217_160643.jpg
20151217_160634.jpg
20151217_000432.jpg
20151217_000425.jpg

I would wait to 5 nodes or transplant. Let them feet get good and long, the less stress the better. Temps should be in the 70-80 F range. Fat leaves are usually a sign of an Indica strain.

I have one more question..when I transplant them from the cups what size pot should I put them in and how long should I keep them in them subs..the 2 bigger ones the stems on them look nice and big so I know them roots are going good by now

I have one more question..when I transplant them from the cups what size pot should I put them in and how long should I keep them in them subs..the 2 bigger ones the stems on them look nice and big so I know them roots are going good by now

Back
Top Bottom