I Need Help ASAP

snackpack

alright i am a first time grower. i have been growing these outside. the person i got them from was a reliable source has grown some killer plants. but he went out of town for awhile so someone was helping him anyways they had my clones i was buying growing in basically sand. and from these photos idk if it is a deficentcy they have or just wasn't getting enough water from the sand for too long.

what i am using is pots with city water. soil is natures gold. i don't know a whole lot about outside growing or what products too buy for nutrients proper fertilizer or for that matter proper feed. i haven't had these for 2 days and 3 of them look dead and i am trying to bring them back too life the leaves look dead but the actual roots still look green on 3 forsure

fvMIBHb.jpg
plant 1
FDwECQZ.jpg
plant 2
CQXjPQn.jpg
plant 3
Rk2x1Jp.jpg
plant 4
aLilk7V.jpg
plant 3

the imgur is the plant photo
7tnT1H2.jpg

Plant 4 looks like a goner to me, plant 3 looks like nute burn. You should trim the dead stuff off it only hurts the plant. They do have a section with pics here I found to be a valuable resource. I would not use city water, the chems they put in it may not be some thing you want to smoke. I don't know how hot that soil is, I have had good luck with Fox Farm Happy Frog. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom