I did it...submitted my forms

I'mOne

Well after struggling for days tryong to upload documents and photos to Oklahomas medical marijuana online application, i got smart and used my,old laptop. The last snag was the photo. It needed to be a low quality jpeg to upload properly. Luckily i have Corel software to convert my portait to a compressed and optimized jpeg. Now i wait...

I just noticed that no one had replied to your thread, so I figured I'd type:

Congratulations! And good luck to you.

In addition to being able to have 6 in bloom and 6 plants in veg. The mother plant if separated is not counted, neither are male plants. You do have to have a 6foot board fence and a lock on it. You are asked to see your dr and some drs are advertising while others chose not to participate. My Dr was in Edmond. There are no artificial restrictions by the state in which ailments can be treated. I showed my dr my medical records and presciptions. She was very professional and advised me to use sativa indica blend to combat my pain and insomnia. She suggested a high cbd gummy or oil taken interlinguinal for my irritable bowel. She advised me not to use Sativa due to my previous bouts with anxiety. I submitted my forms last week. They were difficult to submit on my tablet so i switched to my old lap top. I would advise anyone to go to Walgreens to get a passport photo or use a computer program to make you photo a compressed jpeg.
The form did not require naming your condition but did allow it. My dr in Edmond asked me to tell my regular physician which i promsed to do.
I have suffered from IBS, insomnia, depression, migraines, joint pain, nerve damage from compressed vertebra and Gastric reflux. Smoking a small amount of indica sativa blend (Kush sage) helps me sleep but has had the side effects of minimizing my numbness and tingling in extemities due to vertabra compression and i also noticed my GERD is gone although i have stopped taking my omeprazole!
I wake up at 450 am refreshed and not groggy like i was while using prescription drugs and alcohol to sleep.
My wife uses with me and it has improved our marriage and helped us get closer. This has been a GodSend.

Back
Top Bottom